Friday, September 25, 2009

Kroger Triples - Saved 50%

Ok, I am a little late posting this. Unfortunately, I lost my Kroger receipt and just now found it. I stopped by the Brentwood Kroger Tuesday morning since they were offering triple coupons just like Harris Teeter. Unfortunately, most of the items that I planned for were long gone by the time I made my rounds but I did get a few good deals. Here is what I got:


Angel Soft 12 double roll pack
Betty Crocker Frosting
Betty Crocker Cake Mix
2 G.U.M toothbrushes

Coupons: $2.30
Bonus Coupons: $4.60
Kroger Plus Savings: $1.24
Total Savings: $8.14
Total OOP after tax: $8.38

I was definitely in need of toilet paper as well as toothbrushes. I wish that I had beat the crowd in order to get the Special K Bars, the 4 pack rolls of Angel Soft and some of the juice deals. Next time, I wont procrastinate!

No comments: