Thursday, September 24, 2009

Adware and Malware Warning

Numerous coupon sites require that you install a coupon printer to download/print coupons. Be careful when downloading as many of these sites attach malware or adware to your computer. I have encountered numerous computer issues from downloading the coupon tools and once I removed the adware/malware, the issues subsided. I run a malware program after each download and sometimes I will remove the coupon program entirely once I have printed my coupons.


To get malware/adware programs, here are two great options. Option One: Go to Ad-Aware in order to get your free malware/adware removal tool. Option Two:  Malwarebytes  is an excellent choice but it does cost $24.95 to install. I am currently running Malwarebytes and it is an awesome tool. I have previously used Ad-Aware and had excellent results as well. There are fortune 500 companies utilizing Malwarebytes so it does have an impecable reputation!

Have fun couponing but remember to protect your computer!

No comments: