Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sear's Savings (Juniors)

I used a $10 off any juniors purchase from the following link: http://www.sears.com/ue/clth/link_jrfashion_coupon.pdf

I went to my local Sears and planned on using 2 of the $10 coupons in 2 different transactions. The first transaction was $2.82 after I used the coupon to purchase a pair of juniors dress pants and a cardigan. I did have some trouble at the register, the lady said the register was telling her the coupon was expired. She agreed the coupon wasn't expired and then she said the coupon could only be used online. I pointed out that it said if you cant scan the coupon then enter the code. She had to call a manager over to force the coupon through the system.

My second transaction was for 2 shirts, I ended up not hitting the $10 mark so I went ahead and purchased the items anyways since I had made a fuss with the first transaction - I paid $9.16 after tax. All in all, $12 (rounded up) isn't too shabby for a pair of nice dress pants, cardigan and 2 shirts!

I know that I cant wear the clothes now but hopefully I can use them after the baby comes. I bought size 9 pants even though I was a 5 before becoming pregnant. I figure these can serve as my in-between clothes until I can fit into my regular clothes. Even if they are too big, too small or don't look right, I can always give them to my niece or my sister so no loss here.

No comments: