Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Harris Teeter Triples (Saved 85%)

OOH WEE, I have become addicted to couponing thanks to HT!! I purchased $45 worth of stuff for only $7, that's an amazing 85% savings! Here's what I got:

3 Welch's grape jelly (1 jar and 2 squeezies)
1 Viva Big Roll
3 Glass Plus spray cleaners
1 Spray n Wash
1 Sure deodorant
2 boxes of Curad bandages
2 cans of Dole pineapple chunks
1 Kikoman Teriyaki
1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
2 Mt Olive Pickles
1 Suave body wash (Cocoa Butter for my pregnant belly)
1 Dial foaming hand wash

I think that I miscalculated the cost somewhere because I was shocked to have walked out paying as much as I did. I cant figure out if I did something, if HT was the culprit or a combination of the 2 of us. Anyways, 85% savings is pretty darn good so I wont be stressing. I think that I am well stocked on glass cleaner for quite some time. I kind of felt guilty walking out of there with so little OOP! I need to put another game plan together for a trip again this week. I was able to put my preliminary list together thanks to http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/09/harris-teeter-ultimate-triples-916/ I love triples and I love SouthernSavers.com!!

No comments: