Sunday, September 13, 2009

CVS Deal

I made an impromptu visit to CVS today and scored the following great buys:

2 containers of Mom's Best Naturals quick cooking oats - $1 (used two .75 coupons for final price .25 ea) Can be printed: http://www.momsbestnaturals.com/blog/2009/03/moms-best-naturals-printable-coupons/ You can find this product on the dollar deal aisle - unfortunately, there is a limit of 2 coupons per IP address so use multiple computers if you can.

Colgate toothpaste - $2.99 (used $1 coupon for final price $1.99) This item earned $2.00 ECBs.

My total was $2.95 and I received $2 in ECBs so I pretty much spent .95!

This is the first time that I have taken advantage of ECBs, I am going to experiment with this to see how much I can rack up. My grand plan is to keep a rolling stash of ECBs to offset the cost of diapers ( only 90 more days until I will be needing those).

No comments: